After your testing account is set up, create your API credentials as follows:
- Go to Bitso API Setup. If you're not logged in, then the login screen appears first. After logging in,
a. Hover over your name and click Profile.
b. Select API on the left-hand bar.
- Click the button Add new API key.
- Give your API key a name, and in Permissions, ensure you toggle all the functionalities you need to enable.
You must use 2FA to generate your credentials.
- Click the button Add new API key to save your credentials.
The site displays your API key and secret only once. Ensure you copy and paste them in a safe place because you need them to sign your API requests. No way exists to show them again. If you don’t save them, then the fix is creating a new set of credentials.
- Go back to view your API key.
Restrict IP Addresses
You can set up a list of approved IP addresses (allowlist) so that the API only validates requests from those addresses.
Updated 6 months ago