To have access to the service, you need to complete the following steps:
- Contact our sales team at [email protected] to request the International Payments product. To start using it, you must complete the following requirements offline:
- Sign the International Payments contract.
- Undergo and approve the KYC compliance assessment. This process varies according to the country where you want to operate payments.
- Create a Bitso business account (testing environment) at Bitso business register.
The only way to access the API is through a Bitso account. For further details on creating an account and generating API keys, see the section, Set Up Your Testing Environment.
- Verify how to create signed requests in Authentication.
- Send an email message to [email protected] to request the items listed below. Remember to include your user ID (stage) in your message.
- The activation of the International Payments API in your testing account for the countries where you want to conduct payments.
- Funds for your Bitso testing account. To be able to test, your testing account must have funds.
Going to production?
When going to production, you need to set up a business production account and repeat Step 4.i, providing your prod user ID. The testing and the production environments work the same way.
Updated about 1 month ago